My YouTube Videos

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Things have been interesting and busy here. With Spring on the way, new birds are showing up at the feeder, including two new Scrub Jays. Blue perks up when he sees them each morning. Blue also enjoys watching the other birds at the feeder, and their songs. The feeders are right behind his cage. Blue has been hiding more nuts and singing and dancing more as spring approaches.

Filming of the Documentary has begun. Beth has been great to work with and I look forward to working with her on this project.

Today it was raining. I decided to take a walk on the beach while it was drizzling. It amazes me how the birds love the rain. They play in it, bath in it and they bask in it. To birds rain is rain and sun is sun, and my guess is they are both equal in beauty.

I am busy filming Blues many antics on a professional camera. I shot this with a small hand held.
Seabright Beach is wonderful and one of the most polluted beaches we have. Normally the signs say not even to touch the water. Yet the birds bath, drink and eat from this water. Closed waters due to pollution is ramped in the United States. Its sad that our beaches are so polluted , we cant even swim in them.

Houston we have a problem.


No comments: