My YouTube Videos

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blog Ending

Hi Folks,
Its been a long time since I have even visited my own Blog! I have enjoyed the many years of sharing Blue with you and have enjoyed even more being a small part in helping over 80 people deal with a Scrub Jays found in distress, most were successfully released. Blue is still going strong exceeding all my expectations of how long he may live.

In these financially turbulent times. I simply do not have the means, a working camera, nor the time to maintain this Blog. I will keep the info up as long as possible. And who knows, maybe I will get back to it again soon.
Peace
Tim and Blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your taking the time to publish this kind of important blogs, it's recently been beneficial.